Lipman Recipe Book
Your thoughts are important to us. Let us know what you think of this recipe.
**All fields required**
- 1 lb. mini fusilli or other small pasta
- 1 lb. peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 bulb fennel, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Lipman Vintage Ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1 can (15 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 6 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup (about 15) kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine the shrimp, vinegar and dried oregano in a small dish. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet set over medium heat. Add the fennel and garlic, cook for five minutes or until softened. Reduce the heat to low and add the tomatoes, artichoke hearts, feta and olives. Cook for five minutes, stirring occasionally, until tomatoes are warmed and slightly softened. Remove from heat. Grill the shrimp over high heat until pink – about two minutes on each side.
- Drain the pasta and return it to the pot. Add the butter and stir until melted. Add the sauce. Divide between serving dishes and top with shrimp. This dish is delicious served warm or chilled.
- This recipe was developed by Lauren Keating, the blogger behind Healthy. Delicious.. Staying true to her blog name, this Greek-inspired recipe is both healthy and delicious!