Lipman Recipe Book
- 2 cups Garden Jewels, chopped in halves
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1 cup combined of mozzarella and fontinella cheeses, cubed
- Combine all ingredients and marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Serve chilled.
- This recipe was created by one of our team members and is a Lipman family favorite. This simple marinated salad makes an excellent side dish for a summer dinner – and it’s a perfect base to customize. Consider adding olives, cucumbers or onions to make it your own.